SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

NGC 7000 wall in narrow band

MartinB

Some clear nights here but plenty of moonshine so it was out with the narrow band filters. Last chance for the NA neb this year.

All subs 20 mins Ha 4 hours OIII 5 hours and SII 6 hours

Baader 7nm filters

Camera: QSI 532 ws

Scope: Tak FSQ

Captured and combined with maxim and processed in PS.

I know the hubble palate isn't to every ones taste but I like the way it has pulled out the different parts of the neb

post-12794-133877496348_thumb.jpg

Fab! Can we look forward to a tutorial on how to avoid 'orrible magenta haloes in this palette?? Really well done, Martin.

Olly

A few simple tweaks followed by some butchery whilst hiding behind a luminence layer!

I like the Hubble palette and I really like your image! It would make a terrific jigsaw if printed out onto card :)

The wife likes jigsaws, maybe she would like one for Christmas...or maybe not

Thanks everyone for the nice comments

Wonderful image Martin. I really like how you've pushed the Hubble palette. There's a huge amount of depth and the gold region in the lower part of the image looks like it's lifting off the page - rising toward the viewer. Amazing. Truely amazing.

Mark

Archived