Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Welcome to Stargazers Lounge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_satellites_v2.jpg

Keiran

Southern Imaging day...

61 posts in this topic

any more news on this please!!

Keiran is out of the country at the moment, hopefully some news when he returns.

Hi guys, Hope that you all have a good new year etc, Me and Daz are going through some details, and as soon as they are finalised we will post them.

Sorry for the delay

regards

Keiran

...can I add my interest to attending this (incase there's a mailing list).

I'm IP2 so Guildford is a good three hour drive for me... but might well still be happy to attend if it looks useful to a noob learning about imaging for the first time.

Cheers

Ben

I'm a newcomer and someone mentioned they'd attended your last meeting. I might be interested if there is an introductory theme but not otherwise. HP postcode, Langstone might be feasible but will depend on the date.

I would be interested distance no problem.

Mike

Is this still going ahead im just about to start the long road into imaging and could really do with a day like this.

More info please travel up to 80 odd miles from RG5 (Reading)

Prefer a full day of 'how to' perhaps with documentation (CD/DVD) then put ito practice on own main kit at leisure...

I might consider Guildford but it's a trek from Buckingham. The M25, aaarrrggghhh!!! :) :)

Alexxx