Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Southern Imaging day...

Keiran

Hi all,

Thanks for all of you postcodes. In order to suggest some site for this to be held, I need a little more information.

- How far are you willing to travel?

- Are you wanting a day including lecture, show and tell, or are you looking for a day for how to and then a night of giving it a go? ( If so would it be a good idea to hold on a camp site?)

The majority of people are from the south, south/east, with a handful south/west and south/north (birmingham ish), if that counts?

I know that it will be impossible to please everybody, so when i have the last bits of information, I will post a poll with the suggested locations, and you can vote where you think is best...

Has anybody considered when they think would be a good time for this event to be held?

Okay thanks people

Keiran :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt I would travel far to be honest, within 50 miles would best for me or I doubt I would attend.

To me portsmouth is dead center south :)

You cant really arrange this to be on a night as well as its a large chance it will be cloudy, I think just a day thing would be better unless it was held at a star party

I am prepared to travel up to 90 minutes from Swindon (post code SN5). I thnik it would better to just hold a one day event and if the skies are clear after the course, we could try out our new skills.

About 45mins to 1hr i would be willing to travel KT12, 1 day thing would be a good start, and if we all agree we could do another meet and do it at night if it loooks ok?

I would prefer a weekend and as much notice as possible as i work saturday morning so would have to try and get the day off?

Okay well I spoke to daz, and I think picking a place between the south coast and london, as this is where the majority live... As some are only interested in a day, then its not too important where it is held, as long as it is easy to access. I will see if the location has a campsite near by though, just in case people wan to stay over.

Keiran

Thanks Chris, I need to know a time and date, and also if everybody else is happy to pay, of if they were looking for a free event?

Keiran

I reckon it will have to be a paying event to cover the costs of the venue and speakers. Not to mention a lunch if everyone wants one.

Can't remember what the original imaging day cost but i think it may have been something like £36 all in?????

Archived