Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mark Gatiss. The First men in the Moon. Heads up.

GazOC

Sorry but I didn't get it ... the 1961 feature film had better special effects & more scientific realism (within the limits of Wells' story) ... in fact this looked very much like a low budget remake of the 1961 film, it had very little new to say, I wonder why they bothered to make it.

I was watching the late replay of it but had to switch off with 15 minutes to go was just too tired. Thankfully I recorded it and thankfully this thread reminded me of it. :)

Although sounds like the older version may be worth while if I ever come across it.

Sorry but I didn't get it ... the 1961 feature film had better special effects & more scientific realism (within the limits of Wells' story) ... in fact this looked very much like a low budget remake of the 1961 film, it had very little new to say, I wonder why they bothered to make it.

You're not the only one...

Archived