What should I get next?

So I've got the telescope, a couple of default eyepieces. (25mm and 10mm) I was wondering what to get next, I was thinking about an oiii filter, or maybe another eyepiece... But I just don't know. I also have a 3x barlow and a 13% moon filter.

I would suggest you read the sticky on eyepieces to determine what ep you might want to supplement the two you already have. Beyond that, I would suggest you wait and read the posts here about what people are doing, and wait until a need presents itself, rather than end up spending money for things that you may not need all that badly. A UHC filter or LP filter isn't a bad idea, and if you have a Newtonian, a Cheshire collimator is a handy thing to have.

good philosophy.

this will give you good views of the moon and planets and a fair few DSOs.

I stand by the Telrad suggestion as this makes putting the scope in the right place so much easier. if you have funds for another eyepiece or two then read Warthog's sticky - it's an excellent guide and starting point. you don't have to spend lots on eyepieces, you just pay more for sharp wider (and wider/more and more costly) field of view, contrast and sharpness and build quality. there are lots of cheaper alternatives which are very usable indeed.

Archived