Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

I need help!

well i got my nikon D3000 now and i use it yesterday to take a picture of jupiter and when i pressed the button it show on the screen just empty black. ???? why is that pls tell i think i kno the problem cause i havent got my memory card yet and it says demon on the elft side so id that the problem if it is or a different one pls tell me. Hopefully im getting the memory card trommorow XD

All of the above from Rich plus - Could you see Jupiter through the DSLR viewfinder? Was it in focus? A few basics to check before shooting.

Im surprised with no memory card the camera could take a shot at all - I didnt think it had any internal memory? What settings were used? Manual, P, M, A, S? Metering mode?

All of the above from Rich plus - Could you see Jupiter through the DSLR viewfinder? Was it in focus? A few basics to check before shooting.

Im surprised with no memory card the camera could take a shot at all - I didnt think it had any internal memory? What settings were used? Manual, P, M, A, S? Metering mode?

well it was on manual mode cause thats the only mode i can use for my telescope and andf it specifically said (DEMO) on the side. and i havent actually looked throgh the view finder to be honest i just used my telescope lens to find out.

Archived