Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hopeful but fed up

Kaptain Klevtsov

As I sit here, Orion is high up in the sky, there are no clouds, my guests have just left and the kids are all tucked up in bed. I've just popped out for a look with the 10X50 Bins and it looks great.

The wind is howling, I'm tired (and emotional) and its late. No chance of sliding the shed roof off as I'd never see it again.

Good to know that horsey and M42 are getting round again, can't wait for better conditions.

Captain Chaos

I feel your pain CC.

I can't wait to see M42 and spend more than 5 mins looking at it, but with one thing and another, by the time its up, it's eather freezing like mad, turns misty or something else happens.

I'm not used to the cold weather yet!

Kain

I was very comfortable, inside, until 2AM. The night started off with heavy rain and strong winds and the forecast was for more of the same. When the neighbours came round for curry night we all had a great time. Later MGC's brother came round as the pubs had shut. The girls were watching "strictly pole dancing" or something, the kids were playing schools and the big boys were killing people on the X-box. Loads of beer later they all left and I noticed the cloudless sky as I was saying my goodbyes. Had to pop out with the Bins. for a little look but I thought better of unbolting the shed lid or getting the ST80 out in the dark. In my condition it didn't seem like a good idea. Great fun though, playing out at 2AM.

Captain Chaos

Archived