Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kielder Spring SP 2011

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations dweebostar on becoming a Grandad!

Only a few more days to go! We'll be there from Tuesday afternoon, weather forecast doesn't look as good as it did a few days ago, fingers and everything else crossed!

I saw it in the distance on the way to chapel once. Does that count ?

For the first time in Kielder history I think I'll bring my proper wellies. I normally rely on walking on water but don't think it will be that cold this year :rolleyes:

Hope to see you all very soon.

Dave.

Just a thought , not much to doo during the day, so if anyone fancys checking out the local golf courses, let me know , and i will pack the clubs too.

cheers steve

WHAT! you have room in your car for non astro gear. I must be doing something wrong

Blimey....a set of clubs must be about the same size as a 6" ota...what u playing at?

I may pack the fishing rod....if I can strap it to the roof bars!

3 more sleeps!

I'm so tight of space I may end up having to drink my beer the morning before!

I have just come off the phone to Jan at Kielder camp-site and can advise that there there is 1 pod available (it does not have electric hook up).

It can be yours on a first come first served basis by contacting her on 01434250448.

be quick

hey guys....hands up if you're arriving Tuesday?

:)

really need to get the mount back together now and pray it works when I get there...otherwise I may be spending a long time in jon's tent feeding him beer! :(;):eek:

two sleeps...:(

Archived