SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Need instruction book please!!!

karvin

Hi there ! havent started to do some gazing as I have come across a problem. I got a optrons scope a few years ago but had nowhere to set it up but now I do and my son set it up for me.Unfortunatly the instructions have gone missing and am broken hearted that I still cant use it. I was hoping someone out there had a one that I could borrow,have or get copy from. Tried to get on to their web site but with no luck. Well heres hoping !!!!:o

Welcome to SGL. If no one has a copy of the manual for your scope, then post a few pictures and we can probably talk you through it.

There is only so many ways a scope can go together!

Cheers

Ant

That would be Optron not iOptron. The Optron telescopes I know of are the same as sold by Seben and the others. Telescope manuals are fairly generic anyway so it might be worth looking on the Skywatcher website and using one of theirs as a guide.

Peter

Get along to your local astro society, they'll more than likely b able to provide help and assistance. Interesting talks to go to and more besides. Otherwise post some pictures and we'll see aht we can do.

All the best

PEterW

Archived