SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL Beginners Imaging Day

daz

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope someone can answer this:

The imaging day is in a weeks time, I booked about 4 weeks ago, drove up to the address and dropped a cheque in the door, (live close enough and was going away for 2 weeks so it seemed safer).

Heard nothing since.

How do we know if we are on the imaging day?

Asked at the bank and the cheque hasn't been processed. So basically wondering something has gone wrong.

Hi Capricorn

I have a small stack of cheques that are waiting to be paid in, which I will do during next week.

PM me with your name just to confirm I have your cheque, but nothing has gone wrong, I was just waiting to get all cheques paid in together.

Cheers

Daz, no worries. More curious then anything. The booking form came out, I filled one in after one person had posted saying they had booked.

I had 2 days off and living close I dropped the cheque in. Interesting town.

Then I drove to Gatwick and disappered for 2 weeks.:)

Out of curiosity I asked at the bank and they said nothing had gone through. So thought I would ask.

Suppose it amounted to how early I would have to wake up if at all on the Sunday. Also would I have to look at the map to find out where to go.

If there is anyone coming to the imaging day from Chester area and Keele could I beg a favour. I have a small Eq mount and tripod for an SGL member near Chester and a Camera for a member in Keele. I will pay £10 towards your imaging day cost. I prefer to avoid the risk of posting if possible.

Best wishes,

Linton

OK, last minute preparations are under way!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday :)

Any problems, please using the address in my signature - I may not be on here much tomorrow!!

Car is loaded with a NEQ6 Pro, modded 40D and Canon 600mm lens, QHY5 guidecam and ST80 scope, laptop plus two crates of cables and batteries lol

cya Sunday morning

Archived