Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What do you experts think of this?

Not mine I hasten to add. Friend was going to buy it for use with his 16" Dob but he has the balance so fine that if a mouse farts 50 yards away it carousels :D The PM weighs maybe 22 oz and it would mean "weight on, PM in, EP in, look, EP out, PM out, weight out..." all night. I'll see if it's still around tomorrow evening at Seething for you.

Arthur

Not mine I hasten to add. Friend was going to buy it for use with his 16" Dob but he has the balance so fine that if a mouse farts 50 yards away it carousels :D The PM weighs maybe 22 oz and it would mean "weight on, PM in, EP in, look, EP out, PM out, weight out..." all night. I'll see if it's still around tomorrow evening at Seething for you.

Arthur

The wonders of dobs. Not hurry on the sale, i have to sell a few bits myself to be able to afford anything. Im afraid the aztech is on the market too as i've sold all my refractors seems pointless keeping it

What scope do you have? If refractor and you use a diagonal then with a 2x barlow you will get 2x with the EP in the barlow in the diagonal in the focuser, and 3x with the EP in the diagonal in the barlow in the focuser.

With a 4x barlow it would be 4x and 6x respectively.

Arthur

Seems pointless getting an apo one for an achro scope

Not much colour in a newt?

Well nobody told me that... :D

Which makes the previous staement pointless as well then...

Arthur

PS "Well nobody told me that... :D " OK, so they did...

Archived