Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

another newbie

banjojimmy

hi all, i have always been intrested in stars /etc but normaly in back garden with bins ,pint and pizza,but this year my children bought me a telescope for my birthday :one of said children is already a member on here.so i will be getting on all of your nerves asking a lot of silly questions :?

cheers banjojimmy.

[glow=red,2,300]Welcome to the Forum Banjojimmy[/glow]

If you need to ask anything the chaps and myself on here are only to happy to answer them, i hope you enjoy yourself here and i look forward to your future post's with us.

Regards

James

Ps:You have a good un there (Grant)

thanks for welcome guys,looks like fun around here :).ant your package arrived today,and i am dead chuffed with it.the only thing is that with all the nobs dials buttons etc i'm getting confused i will need to go on a five year course or get a manual and to top it all its cloudy :)

cheers banjojimmy

Hi Jim,

I'll sort out some instructions... I've searched high and low for the blumming manual!

There are some key things you need to know, you can always ring me if you get stuck - grant has my number.

I'll draft some instructions and email them to you or grant (or print and post if thats easier).

Ant

• 2 years later...

thanks for welcome guys,looks like fun around here :(.ant your package arrived today,and i am dead chuffed with it.the only thing is that with all the nobs dials buttons etc i'm getting confused i will need to go on a five year course or get a manual and to top it all its cloudy :D

cheers banjojimmy

Astronomy law number 1: The larger the aperture of any new telescope the longer the clouds will stay in your vicinity.

Welcome to SGL Make sure to embarrass your son on a regular basis as this will cause the rest of us great hilarity. :shocked:

Archived