Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Widefield Orion's Sword in HaRGB

SteveL

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not often i see something that actually does "take my breath away", but this is the most beautifull image that i have had the pleasure to see. Truely wonderous! Thank you so, so much for sharing this with us all, i absolutely LOVE this image. Extremely well done!

:icon_salut::icon_salut:;):(:icon_salut:

I'm intimdated!!

Olly

Nah...the shots at the APOTY were amazing too. Martin Pughs Veil literally had me gasping for breath it was that good...as was the widefield orion shot which won...but then you think...wow...how inspiring... this is one of those shots...very very inspirational work

I can't believe you all fell for one of SteveL's jokes. This is a hubble image that's been reprocessed :icon_salut:

Only joking! Ten thumbs up for quite possibly the most stunning image I think I've seen on SGL. Never even thought of these objects as being so close.. Joined together like that. The field of view is remarkable.

Well done all!

I've enjoyed some stunning images on SGL over the years but this one takes second prize :o

Why second ??? because we just don't know what treasure is going to turn up next, but this one will take some beating

Archived