Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Were All Doomed!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the chance of intelligent life being destroyed is quite high, but I think the chance of all LIFE being destroyed to be almost zero, even in the most cataclysmic event there will still be some microbes left deep in the earths core, and from there intelligent life can attempt to re-evolve

i have noticed that intelligent life is ended instantly just by using a shopping trolley in a supermarket :)

Everytime I log onto SGL, I'm greeted with this subject at the top of the screen, its imbedded itself into my sub conscious and I'm starting to think 'We're all doomed' :?

Actually, I keep thinking "Were all doomed," good! We're not doomed any longer. :sunny:

AC-centuate the positive! E-liminate the negative!

prob worth adding my tuppence

we seem to forget about global warming, that will finish us in a 100 years they think

Also the issue with some space matter that they think is going to peirce the heliopause? The solar system will become flooded with cosmic rays!

nice thoughts to go to bed with hey!

prob worth adding my tuppence

we seem to forget about global warming, that will finish us in a 100 years they think

Also the issue with some space matter that they think is going to peirce the heliopause? The solar system will become flooded with cosmic rays!

nice thoughts to go to bed with hey!

I haven't heard that last one, but I hae ma doots. Anyway, I'll be done in about 20 years, and if the earth is wiped out, who will miss us?

Merry Christmas!

Archived