Narrowband

Hi everyone

Tredelerch79

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers both, seems like a really friendly place.

As a kid I was interested in three things. Dinosaurs, sharks and astronomy. For some reason I grew out of astronomy but on a recent stag trip to Malaga there was a gent on the coastal path with a telescope selling views of Saturn for 1 euro. Immense it was, that's when I decided I was getting a telescope myself.

Hi Paul,

A very warm welcome to SGL, before you consider buying a scope, borrow or buy a pair of binoculars, this will expand your interest in the night sky, you can download the free program Stellarium to help you find your way around on your voyage of discovery. Hope you enjoy our company.

John.

Hi Paul,

A very warm welcome to SGL, before you consider buying a scope, borrow or buy a pair of binoculars, this will expand your interest in the night sky, you can download the free program Stellarium to help you find your way around on your voyage of discovery. Hope you enjoy our company.

John.

Cheers John.

hi paul welcome to sgl :D from bedfordshire

Bedfordshire. [far away look] I knew a girl from Bedfordshire, her name was Kerry and it was New Years Eve 1995 in Minehead Butlins. I was an overly confident 16 year old, she was 15, we kissed nad she invited me back to hers on the last night to 'say goodbye'. I couldn't find her chalet and never seen her again :eek:

Archived