Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Belgium.

JB80

Hi all.

Just a short introduction I suppose, I am a relative beginner with astronomy but I am hooked. I was given a Skywatcher Explorer 150PL recently and really want to further explore the capabilities of this scope. Up until now I have been looking mainly at the Moon and of recent Jupiter and some starhopping. I have a Barlow x2,10mm and 25mm EP's and have some more on the way with some filters and solar film. I know there is so much more to see than I have until now and can't wait to learn and see more. I also want to try my hand at some imaging, I already have a dslr which is a start but I need to know how that works first I guess.

Anyway thanks for reading I may ask some noobish questions but I am always learning.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all again thanks for the welcome.

@ brynrees, I think it is a pretty good scope to get for a first one. I am definitely loving mine.

@ jsmbshp, I'm near Zaventem, the main airport near Brussels. I haver been to the Ypres area, must do that someday. I'm not a native Belgian though I'm an Aussie. It is a really nice country though and I need to see more of it.

Archived