Narrowband

New guy saying Hi

Triskellion

Hi another newbie for you. My name is Andy and ive always been interested in what goes on up there so a few years back got myself one of those cheap newtonians you always see on the bay. Ever since then ive been hooked. Now using a 10" LX200 and gradually trying to build up my collection with all the other neccesaries they dont tell you youl need. Really enjoy just having a good look (cos its cheaper) but also been trying to take astro pics for some time gradually getting better then worse then better etc. Have a few good images to show for my troubles but not nearly enough and having recently moved from a lovely dark sky in north essex to my new place in Southend on sea! im struggling a lot more to break through the orange sky. Just found this site from a link elsewhere and look forward to gaining and giving (if possible) loads of great advice.

Andy

Andy

A very warm welcome, and a very special one. You are our 500th Member!!!

We really hope you enjoy your time here, and we really would like to see your images.

Great to have you here!!

:) :)

Thanks everyone for the more than warm welcome, you are all very kind. 500th eh, i dont think ive ever felt so special before.... Its an amazingly clear night again here tonight i wish i could get out there but spent the night out last night until about 2 in the morning. Goos to see the old friend orion is back with us. i have to get up early and am knackered after last night so have to sit it out tonight. Supposed to be clear again tomorrow though so fingers crossed. Getting bleedin cold though eh.

Archived