Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
OXO

M42+Runningman ED80

Here's M42 from last night, whilst watching a film (Rita Sue and Bob Too) i paused it and had a look outside the seeing was 7/10 :shock: so off went the film and i frantically setup the Mount and ED80. Observed Orion for a while then got some frames for stacking 28x30, my intention was to get 30x 30secs and 30 x 8 secs but alas the clouds came rolling in.

Really pleased with the image although i think i can get some more out of the RAW files later.

Hope u like.

image.jpg

James :)

I like, its a fabulous image .... 8) Orion's nebula always looks so graceful, but I'm guessing its quite the opposite?

Look forward to seeing the results later James....

Caz :)

lovely image James , looks great mate , and now comes the new lot of images i reckon, be nice to go for something new again . great shot

Rog

Thanks for the Kind Comments everyone, i should mention also that the Wind was really bad last night (Not me the weather :) :)) amazed the scope could track properlly in the conditions :shock: :).

Here is a close up of Orion (Crop and Edit).

I reakon there will be an influx of Orion images soon and i can't wait too see them all :)

image.jpg

James

Hey Steve, thats really good mate iam taking that one hehe..

Thanks

James :)

:shock: :shock:

that's absolutely stunning. God, I would die to get a shot like that, or even just to see it thru a scope.