Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

EQMOD - The Movie

NickH

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Richard for the tutorial and Nick for the heads up.

This helps, a great deal, to make things much clearer. I look for forward to more videos and perhaps you could show the cable connections (it has confused me for a while) from the mount to the computer.

Thanks from Dave Galvin.

This is great work Ritchie

No matter how much you read you can't beat a good instructional video

Does that say something about my attention spa....oh shiny thing :o

Nice work Richie, you cant beat someone 'showing' you how to do something, looking forward to the next installment. Nice also to see it working with another planetarium, I use, and only ever seen it used with, Starrynight.

Gary

• 3 weeks later...
Sounds good to me Chris. Very approachable.

When I was watching your video I heard some sounds when you selected to slew to a star. I think I've found those sounds on the EQMOD page but I dont know where to put them. Do they go in the EQMOD folder?

Ah, that'll be another tutorial to add to the list then.

Put them any where you like - you then find them as part of the sounds setup. The current sounds are a bit Stephen Hawking but I kind of like the thought of him helping out in my observatory :icon_salut:. You can of course record your own alternatives.

Chris.

Great set of videos Chris. I'd sussed out the essentials of using EQMOD from the documentation but found it well worth going through your videos because they add quite a lot of detail about features in the system that I wasn't aware of.

I have now found how to change the sounds, was right under my nose, isnt everything though when your looking for it.:(

Thinking of getting some Jean Luc Picard sound bites for some of them, maybe "Number 1" for rate 1 and "Make it so." for setting up a sync.....the possibilities are endless.....:icon_salut:

I've been aware of EQMOD for about a year now and only used it a couple of times but now I really have been pulled into it and what it can offer. Its fantastic.

These Vids. are going to benefit a great many EQMod users Chris.

Including myself.

------------------

No words can really express what a great asset this wonderful programme is to everyone, and a huge thanks to all the developers. It grows in stature continuously.

Ron.:icon_salut:

Archived