Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mars Rover Beginning To Hate Mars

OXO

I also liked the Article on the same web page about "Evangelicals Intelligent Falling Theory" - they decided gravity is flawed. :)

Tom

"What the gravity-agenda scientists need to realize is that 'gravity waves' and 'gravitons' are just secular words for 'God can do whatever He wants.'"

Brilliant!

I just tried to bookmark it from work, and got a Forbidden by rating check message from the firewall Nazis. I looked in the policy, and there's nothing there that would really make it improper to access the onion as long as you're not interfering with work.

Have to bookmark it at home.

The Onion is priceless and worth a frequent visit. I loved the "article" a few months back about a white blues loving businessman who moved his washing machine production facility from the US to Mexico, laying off hundreds of (mainly black) workers. The headline: "White Man loves, causes the Blues". I just LOVE that!

Ali

Archived