Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

my 5000 meade 20mm plossl

i am the most happest person on earth, my dad (russ), has just given me my favourite eye piece in the world, (except for the bigger meade eye pieces) it isn't the biggest one in the world but at least i got one my lifes goal is to collect all the meade eyepieces (that are all of the same make) this is my fav eye piece out of my whole astro gear which is 3 plossls, a barlow, a red light, a moon filter, a colour filter, a box to keep it all in, a mount. but thats nothing compared to everyone else (such as my dad:D) but thats all i want to say!!!!!!!!!

thanks for reading

harry:p

P.S.

i will upload some pics of it when i have the chance:cool:

my lifes goal is to collect all the meade eyepieces

I think I've found a flaw in your plan Harry! - When I complained to a Telescope House salesman that I couldn't find two identical Meade 26mm Plossls, he said "With so many parts from different factories, there's probably an infinite number of them!" :mad:

But seriously, have fun with your new eyepiece! ;)

Archived