Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

virtual global starparty

hi everone

can i please draw your attention to a project im currently involved with on facebook myself and another astronomy friend Audrey Fischer from America are trying to organise a virtual online global starparty with an associated web site where youngsters from all over the world can log online and have access to live feeds from both professional and amateur telescopes from both Norther and Southern Hemispheres the web site we ae hoping will carry links, live feeds and lectures from sources such as NASA Hubble ESA UK Space Agency and a lot more Astronomy related sites from all over the globe since saturday we have had over 350 astronomers world wide sign up the the facebook group page i started to help organise this event if your interested you can either email me at peter.struve@sky.com or sign into facebook and type virtual star party in the box regards Pete

Archived