548140465_Animationchallenge.jpg.32379dfa6f3bf4bba537689690df680e.jpg

TMB Planetary II eyepieces

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TMB clones are amazing value. Skies The Limit sell them for £36 each. This will be the best £36 you will part with. Out last night with mine, the performance is staggering!

The TMB clones are amazing for the price. You need to go to a premium eyepiece to better them, and even then they're surprisingly close in performance.

John

EDIT: While they're optically equal I prefer the build quality of the WO SPLs, just a shame they only do a 3mm,6mm and 12mm.

Edited by johninderby

I have heard that they can be had for as low as £36 so i am looking around for that. But it seems that is just on eBay and there aren't any on there at the moment.

Might just wait until i have enough posts to unlock the For Sale section and see if anyone is selling any on there.

I have heard that they can be had for as low as £36 so i am looking around for that. But it seems that is just on eBay and there aren't any on there at the moment.

Might just wait until i have enough posts to unlock the For Sale section and see if anyone is selling any on there.

Email them. I dropped them a note on Saturday afternoon and the eyepieces were delivered Tuesday morning.