stargazine_ep45_banner.thumb.jpg.71f13bfceacd5e3df366d82c2b6f5f9b.jpg

Replacement body for MS Lifecam HD

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Body has arrived today, and Im very pleased with it, everything is nice and snug, looks the business!

Im awaiting my UV/ IR filter and my PSU for the mount then its going to be play time !!!

• 1 year later...

Hi just wondering if I can purchase a MS livecam adapter/body replacement. Found a youtube video by astonomyshed explaining how it works and posted a website billetparts. But it looks like they have stopped making these.

Shane

Hi just wondering if I can purchase a MS livecam adapter/body replacement. Found a youtube video by astonomyshed explaining how it works and posted a website billetparts. But it looks like they have stopped making these.

Shane

Yeah I just purchased one from them to ship it over the pond and as soon as mine shipped it no longer showed up on their site...sorry mate I might have grabbed the last one. Actually purchased one on the 17th of this month so might not have been the last one.

On a side note I did run into another mod link for the MS lifecams: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sharpshutter/6667338191/

Edited by gdheib0430