Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from West Wales

Daryl

Thanks once again... think im going to enjoy it here :)

Chrissy G, where abouts in West Wales are you, im in Newcastle Emlyn (nr Cardigan)

Be interested to know if anyone else is close by and would possibly allow me to have a look at their setup etc

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Daryl,

What part of West Wales? I often get my scope out in Aberdyfi and yes, the sky is excellent there, and we seem to get more clear nights on the coast too, seeing as the mountains haven't condensed the air into clouds yet. To be honest though, the skies are pretty good all the way through Mid - Wales as well though. My parents live near Newtown and that's where I've had some of my best nights.

Newcastle Emlyn, just east of Cardigan, your right about the cloud cover as most days if the weather has been poor with rain during the day it more than often clears up in the evening leaving clear skies during the night.

Archived