Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Kelling Autumn 2010 Chat Thread

brantuk

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there is anyone in this thread who hasnt posted their details on the mugshots thread, please can you make your way over so we can fill in as many pitch details as we can. I have lost count of how many people I see wandering around kelling with copies of the mugshots web page printed out, it can be very useful to find people and put names to faces.

Been here two nights now - both crystal clear - met one or two of the chaps (Neil, Tj) plus some others who we met last time.

Spent too much allready and the trade stands aren't even here yet lol. Bring your gear and loads 'a' money hehe! Cya when you arrive :blob10:

Brantuk

Looking at the weather forecast it looks as though we might be in for some changable weather, with a series of front passing rapidly from west to east across the UK. At the moment the forecast for Norfolk seems to be for showers by day and (most importantly) clear at night. I would suggest you bring a waterproof and umbrella!

Glad to hear your guys have had some clear skies already.

Good luck with the front bringing rain coming across the next day or so.

Looking forward to finishing work at lunchtime on Thursday and joining you. My motto is, "If the skies don't clear, crack open a beer".

Dave

Glad to hear your guys have had some clear skies already.Dave

Sounds promising so far then, got my car packed now apart from camera gear and clothes. Going to be fun trying to put the new tent up! Any of you Wednesday arrivals... help geatly received on pitch 160!

see you all soon

Andy

Sounds promising so far then, got my car packed now apart from camera gear and clothes. Going to be fun trying to put the new tent up! Any of you Wednesday arrivals... help geatly received on pitch 160!

see you all soon

Andy

Andy...

It looks like I may be able to get there Wednesday... but will be later in the afternoon as the missus has the car up until 1 or 2 ish...

Phil

Andy...

It looks like I may be able to get there Wednesday... but will be later in the afternoon as the missus has the car up until 1 or 2 ish...

Phil

Brilliant! you can help me put the tent up LOL!

look forward to seeing you tomorrow afternoon.

I'm hoping to be there by 12 so will prolly still be putting the tent up by the time you arrive!

Well - Michael was right about the weather - tipped it down all last night from dusk till dawn - dried out nicely during the day - been looking at the sun in beautiful weather - then the clouds rolled over about an hour ago. It's gonna be on and off.

Hoping it'll clear up later. :blob10:

EaglesEye - great motto - that's what everyones doing allready lol :)

Bob 'n' Trish - yup we just finished polishing your pitch straightening the grass lol :hello2:

Phil and Andy - plenty of help on hand for pitching - I'll look out for your arrival :p

I hope it's OK to put this request on here? I am buying a focuser off fellow SGL member Paxo and he's going to Kelling - unfortunately I am not :)

Is there anyone going there from Manchester/Stockport that would be willing to bring it back with them please?

Cheers and feel free to shout at me if this is inappropriate.

Hope you all have a great time and get some decent conditions.

Cheers

Shane

:blob10:

I hope it's OK to put this request on here? I am buying a focuser off fellow SGL member Paxo and he's going to Kelling - unfortunately I am not :)

Is there anyone going there from Manchester/Stockport that would be willing to bring it back with them please?

Cheers and feel free to shout at me if this is inappropriate.

Hope you all have a great time and get some decent conditions.

Cheers

Shane

I can bring it back as far as Nottingham if you like Shane.

I can bring it back as far as Nottingham if you like Shane.

cheers Mick - you're a top bloke. Steve's quite willing to post but I always prefer hand delivery if possible as it 1) keeps more cash in our pockets and not the PO and 2) ensures safe delivery

I'll see if there's other offers over the next couple of days and if not I am sure Steve will post no probs.

cheers Mick - you're a top bloke. Steve's quite willing to post but I always prefer hand delivery if possible as it 1) keeps more cash in our pockets and not the PO and 2) ensures safe delivery

I'll see if there's other offers over the next couple of days and if not I am sure Steve will post no probs.

Shane, I am there from Wednesday evening until Monday morning.

I am on Plot T215 Blue Butterfly Area . If it is passed onto me then I can always meet up with you at Ikea, again. :-) You have my mobile phone number if you think this would be easier. If this suits let me know.

Regards from Dave G.

Shane, I am there from Wednesday evening until Monday morning.

I am on Plot T215 Blue Butterfly Area . If it is passed onto me then I can always meet up with you at Ikea, again. :-) You have my mobile phone number if you think this would be easier. If this suits let me know.

Regards from Dave G.

cheers Dave - a really kind offer. I may have something sorted but will keep you in reserve if that's OK?

best wishes and hope the weather is better than predicted for you all.

cheers Dave - a really kind offer. I may have something sorted but will keep you in reserve if that's OK?

best wishes and hope the weather is better than predicted for you all.

:) Keep in reserve as backup plan B.

The weather is looking a bit of a mix with clear(ish) skies for nightime, showers during the day but Thurs/Fri being reasonable sunshine. Saturday does look gloomy though but whatever I am sure everybody will have a good time. Fingers crossed eh. :blob10:

Archived