Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

hi im harry

Hiddenharry

hi everyone im new im 12 years old im the son of russ and im going to be at salisbury star party with my dad hopefully watching meteors:) im also new to stargazing and its my new hobbie and my dad is teaching my all about the stars,planets and all about the telescope! hope to see you all there from hiddenharry (harry):)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi everyone im new im 12 years old im the son of russ and im going to be at salisbury star party with my dad hopefully watching meteors:) im also new to stargazing and its my new hobbie and my dad is teaching my all about the stars,planets and all about the telescope! hope to see you all there from hiddenharry (harry):)

Hi ya Harry, amd welcome aboard.....im new to so dont be afraid of asking these nice people any questions.....

Welcome to SGL Harry.

It's great that you're going to share Astronomy with your Dad. Russ knows a lot of stuff so you'll have plenty of stuff to learn.

I hope that you both enjoy Salisbury - I look forward to reading about it!

Cheers

Ant

Welcome to stargazers little Harry :D

Only a few days and we'll be setting off to the star party...should be great fun! :)

Not your first Persied Meteor watch though. I've been dragging you out since you were 7, like the mean dad i am :)

Archived