Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Where are we all?

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently we still have adverts and the 500 restriction is in place.

Ant

What adverts? :D Thank goodness for Adblock plus...

I'd put my location in, but my other half ain't keen....:)

I love the way the UK looks overcrowded before you zoom further into the map....

It's one simple little add at the top of the screen, nothing major.

I don't want just anyone knowing exactly where I live. My pin is about 500m away from my house. Close enough to be useful, far enough away to be useless :D

Ant

This is probably a daft question, but how on earth do you actually add a marker? All that happens for me is I can pull up the map, find my location, and drag the map around with the hand icon or zoom it.

I can't find any way to add a marker let alone get to the bit about entering a code. Am I doing something wrong? I've tried this from my Mac and also from WinXP. Same thing...

David

I'd put my location in, but my other half ain't keen....

It's already been mentioned but it is a big thread so for those who haven't seen all the thread - just find the first open space that's close to your location and put your pin there.

I'd also like to add this is a great resource for finding stargazers in your area and realising it's a smaller world than you thought. ;)

Cheers

Yah great news.

Just logged into my email to see if they had replied, they hadn't but the 6 email saying that new pins have been added is a bit of a giveaway.

Also no advert at the top now ;)

Ant

Archived