Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Where are we all?

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo hoo! But <cough, ahem!> ... I may have added my details more than once, and now have several pins on my location ... Any chance you could remove the surplus?  :embarassed:

Cheers,

Kev.

Oh dear, I seem to have duplicated myself three or four times. Multiple markers in northeast London on the A104 and one on the A1006. If this is possible, please delete all but the orange marker! The duplicates are all blue. Thanks!

Hello All.

Please could someone tell me where the map is and how to add my location pin onto it?  

I think there was a map available  on here about 2 years ago and I saw my location there then, but I cannot remember where the map now, thank goodness its only a small island, ha, ha.

Best regards, Hadyn - Isle of Man

Hello All.

Please could someone tell me where the map is and how to add my location pin onto it?  

I think there was a map available  on here about 2 years ago and I saw my location there then, but I cannot remember where the map now, thank goodness its only a small island, ha, ha.

Best regards, Hadyn - Isle of Man

Here you go Hadyn, its the link in the very first post in this thread.

https://www.zeemaps....ap?group=810658

Cheers

Ant

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get asked about entering a word, I just got a message saying my entry would be reviewed and added.  Is that what happens now?

I've had the same message a couple of times but my pin never seems to get added. Don't know if it's just something I'm doing wrong?

John

Archived