Where are we all?

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all, My name is John M. Reilly. I live in Nevada City California on the western slope of the Sierra's at approx.3500ft.(not sure how many meters?) The skies are quite dark most of the time. I have been in this hobby for the better part of 25yrs. My equipment includes a 10in. Meade LX6 f-6.3,SV 80mm Nighthawk f-7 aplanat,C-90,Meade DS 2090 GoTo,Vivitar 7x50, SV12x60 binoculars(kunming I think?) I look forward to sharing info and humor with other like minded folks! Always look up!...JMR

Well that's bizarre!

Just did the pin-in-the-map bit (in SW London, by the way), only to find that there is another member in SE London with exactly the same name as me (first name and last name).....!!

(And no, I'm not called John Smith....!)

...and I grew up in SE London....!!!

Weird.

Jim

Hi,

I'm a newbee and have just added my location to the map. I'm based in Milton Keynes and am interetsed in hearing from other people in the area. The city is very light polluted so I'm interested in finding out where other people go for darker skies.

Ed

Archived