Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Where are we all?

There are nearly 8000 of us now, we thought that it would be a good idea to have a world map showing where we all are.

The following link will take you to a map that we have setup - to add yourself to the map, you can either enter your postcode (suggest first part only) / zip code or you can find your location on the map and then click on the map to add a marker.

The "enter the letters" spam checker is a little temperamental and doesn't tell you if you get it wrong - it just doesn't add your pin. Which is annoying.

As this map is public - again please be a little vague when entering your location - don't want people nicking your kit because they knew where you lived from this map.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=810658

Enjoy!

Ant

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once my marker was accepted it now just takes me to the map, cookies on? Or did your marker not get accepted, my first one didn't.

Peter no one in Wales is marked yet, so maybe it didn't take.

Archived