SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Quick Registax Question

Don't know if this is me being thick or not, but say i have two avi's of different items i want to process, currently i do one, then close registax, then open registax again to do the other, I haven't found a way to like, 'empty' it to start a new one. Is this right?

Hi T/H.....did you get my series of pm's....? I've been offline for much of the time recently.....

For me Reggie has acted funny at times when I don't close him and re-open for another avi so I allways do said - and I never use the "Final" tab and its functions anyway.....

Hi T/H.....did you get my series of pm's....? I've been offline for much of the time recently.....

For me Reggie has acted funny at times when I don't close him and re-open for another avi so I allways do said - and I never use the "Final" tab and its functions anyway.....

Yes, got them thanks, still having a play around, also think i got them a bit late, for some reason the forum doesn't always give me the popup saying i have messages. Will post something up when I've got my head round it all.

Archived