Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Olly in The Times

Been there in 2006 so have the T-shirt and I know since then Olly has upgraded his kit to some fine quality instrument. it is such a nice peaceful place to go and as for the Host Olly, such a gentleman. we have remained in touch since i have been there. the Deer are good to catch and the wild boar elusive. then there's the dark side No lights no disturbances and the big scary things like his DOB don't look at M13 till the end of the night as you will have to let your eyes re adjust again. the place is awesome. and I would recommend it to anyone. they say quality is the best advert where here you have it.. Well done Olly

Grahame

You are all very kind! I didn't know about this article until I had a call from someone saying they had seen my ad in the Sunday Times. I didn't like to say that I didn't have an ad in the Sunday Times but then a string of calls and emails revealed all.

I think what is interesting about this (and the same thing happened when I was in the Guardian travel section) is that there is so much latent astro interest out there. I don't mean from a commercial point of view but just speaking as an amateur astronomer, how great it would be to turn this from latent to active interest. Think of the implications for the Campaign for Dark Skies, for instance.

Olly

Archived