sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

complete newbie

Hi, I'm complete newbie starting astronomy. I keep a blog about my baby steps at zedock.blogspot.com . This seems like a great place full of great people and I hope I'll learn a lot here.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let's hope your blog gets filled up with your progress now you are an SGL member.

Loads of helpful guys on here, so ask any question you like. On Astronomy that is.:eek:.

Ron.;)

Hey and welcome, I am a fellow newbie ;), and I must say I think the blog is a good idea to track your progress :eek:

It's great with any hobby to look back and see how far you've come!

Hi and welcome to the forum. Don't forget the search button at the top of the page to filter past questions and answers - a great resource!

Clear skies

James

Hey and welcome, I am a fellow newbie ;), and I must say I think the blog is a good idea to track your progress :eek:

yeah, that's the main reason I keep it as I unfortunately don't posses a good memory :-)

Thank you all for warm welcome!