Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

misty and muggy :(

I think its going to be more of the same for everyone for at least the next 5 days.... wall to wall cloud.... ughhh... im bored! All I have to show for the last 3 weeks is 2 poxy subs of M31 which I managed to grab on Friday night when there was a very brief break in the clouds.

Still, at least I had the gear from storage to guiding+imaging within 15 min :eek: lol... was packing it up 20 min later though.

The weather has been very muggy and cloudy in the Staffordshire Moorlands for a while now. I'm off to Devon with my 130p tomorrow for two weeks. Hoping for better sky there!

You'll be lucky! Devon is where I am, and it's been as bad here as the rest of the country. Tonight is looking like the first clear night in weeks, but I'm house/dogsitting, 3 miles from my telescopes. :-(

You'll be lucky! Devon is where I am, and it's been as bad here as the rest of the country. Tonight is looking like the first clear night in weeks, but I'm house/dogsitting, 3 miles from my telescopes. :-(

Ouch !:mad:

Ugh tell me about it. I keep looking outside and praying for rain. Very selfish, I know, but it is turning into a beautiful night and I can't use it!

Devon is great i use to live in somerton not far from glastonbury

Well I am gutted- the sky has been clear all evening in Plymouth. Just stepped out with my 'noculars and apart from a very clear and full moon the sky is thick with cloud:(:mad::( Hope your arrival brings some clear skies to Devon Mouse!!!

Well I am gutted- the sky has been clear all evening in Plymouth. Just stepped out with my 'noculars and apart from a very clear and full moon the sky is thick with cloud:(:mad::( Hope your arrival brings some clear skies to Devon Mouse!!!

LOL I was relieved to find the same thing that night (I couldn't use my scope anyway!)

Archived