Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC 281 PACMAN NEBULA IN COLOUR

CELESCOPE

A fairly good night , if its not clouds its airplane jet streams lol, these colour images take forever to do , battery only just lasted , think i shalkl have to have mains to 12 volt at this rate , but at least i have got an image , this can be better as i have no dew strip yet and had to keep using the hair dryer , so alot of frames were not good data , but this one took 45 at 60 sec subs in HA, red 35 subs at 60 secs , blue 25 subs at 60 secs and green only 18 subs at 60 secs ,battery low, tracking fading fast , but happy with the result

camera used Atik 16hr,ED 80 WITH REDUCER, QE6 PRO,with Skyscan .processed in Maxim and Photoshop,

ROG Just a small tweak to the bottom image

image.jpg

Spot on Rog. Well done again. Worth all the time and effort. Those EQ6's sound like hungry beasts. I have 2 tanks, 1 for the mount and one for dew strap and hair dryer. Mains sounds more convenient though

Archived