SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from Shanmugam, India

borris83

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome to the forum.

i think i am close to you, from Maldives to the south west.

hello and welcome.....what time of year is the monsoon?..forgive my ignorance..:)..its just that I was wondering if I should envy your skies or not:)

monsoon is in full force here in Maldives. it rained un-stop here since midnight for about 13 hours

Hi Shanmugam and welcome to the forum.:)

I have been in contact with a fellow newcomer to the forum by the name of Umesh who is also from India. He is in the process of grinding his 8" mirror so that he can construct his own scope. The last time we spoke, he indicated that the monsoon season was fast approaching so I don't know how well you are observing at the moment but I will still wish you clear skies anyway. Mind you the weather hasn't been much better here in Britain in the last couple of days - I think it's what we call summer.:D

James

Actually, In India it differs from place to place.. We get a lot of rain in the western coast this month but my place is in the eastern coast.. And it was not the same the last month but this month it is ok...

Archived