Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

Hello everyone! :)

I'm new to this forum, recently got a celestron powerseeker 127 eq - my first telescope, after being amazed by the night sky and all for years!

I look forward to posting here and hopefully learning more about the night sky and learning how to use my telescope to get the best views!

;)

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I was going to use your tag name but as I'm not a good typist, I knew it wouldn't be long before I made a mistake.;):D

Clear skies for your new equipment. Look forward to reading your observing experiences.

James

Hello to both of you and you've certainly come to the right place for advice, this message board is jam packed with it, and everyone is ever so friendly and only to happy to offer you it.

You wont be disappointed:)

Enjoy the Lounge its a great place for all Astronomers.

JohnH.

Hi Double A,

A very warm welcome to SGL, hope you enjoy the forum.

John.

Hello and welcome. I am new to the group and found every one most friendly and helpful.