Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_celestial_motion.thumb.jpg.a9e9349c45f96ed7928eb32f1baf76ed.jpg

Trillian

Hi from Plymouth

Hello everyone,

My name is Sarah and I live on the outskirts of Plymouth. Not too far from the dark skies of Dartmoor.

I have been lurking around this forum for a short while now and decided to join after seeing what a friendly, informative bunch you are. I am now getting back into astronomy after many years away.

I have downloaded Stellarium, bought a pair of Meade 10x50 binoculars and have, this afternoon, ordered a Skywatcher 130P scope from FLO, based on information supplied by members of this forum, so thank you all for that.

I will be going to the Astrofair in Sidmouth, so hopefully may meet some of you there.

Cheers

Sarah ;)

Hi Sarah, welcome to the forum.

I think you will have a great time with the new scope.

Clear skies!

Edited by BAZ Senior

Hi Sarah,

A warm welcome from me to he forum. They are a friendly bunch on here, in fact some have been released back into the wild!

I'll be going to the Sidmouth bash along with Cloudbuster (if he behaves himself) so we might see you there and say hello.

Clear skies for your new delivery!!

James

Hi Sarah,

Welcome aboard ;) Enjoy the new 'scope.

Welcome to the Lounge.

JohnH.

Sarah,

A very warm welcome to SGL, hope you enjoy the forum.

John.

Welcome Sarah from north hampshire, this is such an awesome and informative site :-)

Thankyou everyone for your wonderful welcome messages.:)

I should be able to pick up some really helpful info from you all on the forum. As I am starting to reaquaint myself with astronomy your experience and knowledge has already guided me and am looking forward, once my new scope arrives,to have some good viewing -if the sky ever clears up!!!!:D