Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
TheMightyKong

Hi

Hi everybody,

Having just welcomed someone else onto the forums, I've just realised I hadn't introduced myself properly, so...

My name's rishi and I've been interested in astronomy for as long as I can remember, but have mostly been an armchair observer, so I guess that makes me a newbie. I did have a tasco red tube that frustrated me no end. I lapsed during my teens but recently I've got into this game in a big way. I live in london and have been desperate to get to some darker skies... I went to kelling but unfortunately just got rained on... so currently thinking about getting to Keilder...

Welcome Rishi

Looking forward to Kielder myself :rolleyes:

Welcome to the SGL Forums Rishi and good luck with Kielder only 6 more days be I go up there Chewy make yourself known to us if you make it We always slum it there in the bottom field so do come and visit :rolleyes: