Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Tal 100R on eBay - be wary...

StarMan1701

Just a quick heads up regarding a Tal 100R currently listed on eBay, (item no. 160451773726).

The seller has used one of my images, (without permission), in his listing and became very sarcastic and defensive when I enquired as to why he had not used one of his own. He may have nothing to hide, but as the old saying goes: Caveat Emptor...

Just thought you should know.

Lee.

Update:

He has now changed the picture in his listing. I'm not sure whether it was at my insistence or eBay's. Mind you, he spat the dummy about it, good style...

It probably sounds really petty, me moaning about the use of a simple photograph, but it really gets on my nerves when people just use whatever they can find, rather than get off their backsides and take a quick pic.

Still, got there in the end. ;)

Lee.

Lee

i don't think its petty you are well within your rights to take the action you have, the image was taken from your website, which is your hard work and owned by you.

It is against eBay's listing policy to steal images you must use your own images or manufacture provided images.

I have done the same myself on eBay as i sell lots on there.

Archived