Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Ken Hom....noo Ken Ham!

EA2007

Hello.

Yesterday my sister was participating in a music performance at the Northern Stage acoustics centre in Newcastle, she was in charge of around 200 young students from a nearby school where she teaches music at. The show was very very good.

However, at the interval she came to meet me (as my family and I were watching in the audience) and gave me a sheet of paper with.............(drumroll)...........one of my astro photos which was signed by astronaut Ken Ham who has been to the ISS twice!

How cool is that? She managed to get his autograph and a personal message hand written on the photo during the school day as he was a visitor there. She said he was very laid back and pretty cool and apparently she wanted to give him a hug cos he was so nice (? sometimes I wonder about my sister, she's quite odd!).

Archived