Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Got my Celestron 15x70 Skymaster!

Just got the new kit in, in roll the clouds, as usual. Nice looking peice of kit, which is producing good earth-bound images. It is a lot easier to handle and lighter than I expected. Cannot wait until the skies clear. The tripod adapter seems fine, the only quibble is the ridiculously thin shoulder strap. I have a spare, 2" wide camera strap, so I will be OK.

Great pair of binos i ve got the same pair but unless you sit in lounger you do end up with a sore neck so my plan is to connect them to a tripod they are great for star fields and clusters and the orion nebula looks awesome in them .:D

Not really. It did seem slightly extended (it's only about 35" at most from where I could see it this time, because it did not pass overhead). The appearance suggested rectangular shape, but that might also be wishful thinking. I did not use the tripod this time. Next time I should.

Archived