Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Revelation photo visual eyepiece kit

kris h

I have Ordered this eyepiece kit from First Light Optics this afternoon and just wanted to know if anyone has got this EP kit or used it before and what did you think of there performance :rolleyes:

I've got the Celestron ep kit and wish I'd bought the Revelation instead beacause of all the good comments I've heard about it. The e/p range is great value for money, good quality, all useable, the photo add ons are very useful, and the price is right, etc...etc.... Personally I think you've made a good choice :rolleyes:

i use it and can say its very good,pretty good quality eyepieces really,nice range,2x barlow is very good,used that with the 9mm to view saturn and it was very very clear and sharp in my 8 inch dob,good conditions helped alot.

Good choice,had some cracking reviews that why i bought mine.

G

So more than suitable for someone with a sw 200p with no barlow and just a 6.3mm plossl and a 25mm super plossl for visual only?

Basically i'm thinking drop the idea of getting the celestron ultima barlow and go for the revelation kit instead thereby getting more for my money and please the wife.

I have this set and find them great. I cannot make any benchmark comparisons though as I have only launched back into Astronomy.

What I can say is that the EPs are well built, the T adapter for the scope is a great addition. The aluminium case is a nice touch (I just need to cut some foam out to allow me to store some other bits and bobs.) I love the 32mm EP for finding and general stargazing, I havent yet used the filters properly but they are a nice touch.

Got my Revelation kit after a very friendly conversation with FLO Monday morning (sorry did'nt catch his name unfortunately),parcel arrived this lunchtime (Tuesday) via Fedex. Looks great bit of kit, can't wait to try them out, many thanks to FLO will be ordering again from them,well recommended :D

Archived