Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

It's gonna rain for weeks!!!

Thank you for this great forum, there are many interesting posts, tutorials, stickies and more. I am definitely learning a lot reading through the thousands of threads. I appreciate the help I have received here.

I am sooooo happy. Just oredered my first scope, a Skywatcher Mn 190/1000, and five EPs:

1) Skywatcher Nirvana 4mm 82° 1,25“

2) TS HR UWA Planetary 9mm

3) Skywatcher Extra Flat 19mm

4) Skywatcher Extra Flat 27mm

5) APM SWA 38mm 2” 70°

I was like a kid in a candy shop when choosing the Eps. :) The fellow at the shop helped me a bit to choose, and he even made me a generous discount! He was quite nice, I must post the link to his store:

http://www.apm-telescopes.de

It's my first telescope, you'll be seeing me around here each time I have problems. Someday, I will be the one helping newbies!

So, if it rains for days, you can blame me! :icon_scratch:

Can't wait for the stuff to turn up!

I think we're all adding to this, with recent purchases, so looks like we're doomed to have months of rain, well at least until the dark nights start rolling in anyway..... :)

I was like a kid in a candy shop when choosing the Eps. :) The fellow at the shop helped me a bit to choose, and he even made me a generous discount! He was quite nice, I must post the link to his store:

http://www.apm-telescopes.de

was it the famous Markus Ludes!? If you look on CN you will see that to some he is the messiah; to others he is more important than that ... (I have a pair of his big bins) :icon_scratch:

Archived