Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

2 weeks no obs

Daniel-K

:(its now been 2 weeks with no nice nights for me and to make things worse i have just started a new job wich leaves me knackerd when i get home at 7pm and the night before last i just had to settle with looking at venus with the naked eye before rolling into bed dissapointed knowing that it would be a clear night but having to get up early for my new job just couldnt tempt me staying up late so looking like my obs time is down to just saturday nights now as i'm working 6 days

Look on the bright side, its hardly dark at the moment, and you will likely settle into the new routine and be able to grab back some scope time by the time the darker nights are upon us, just 10 days now till the night start getting darker :D

Cheers

Tim

I really am NOT a summer observer. By the time it is dark here (after 11pm) i am too comfortable infront of the tv to even bother going out. If i am still up at about 1-2 AM................i will stick the scope outside and grab a quick hour before the sky starts to brighten.

Archived