SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Kelling Sept 2010 Mugshots thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres my ugly mug to add Even i say i look rough LOL

e8be5a9dd0c6a609e825aebb4a57e1f7_6364.jpg?dl=1283205496

It will be my first Starparty Im on Pitch 213 drop in and say hello I should be taking my caravan but not having pulled it for 3 years so should be fun un less i opt for the easy route and buy a tent. Yes i know no where near the level of comfort of a van LOL. But looking forward to it whichever way i decide to go...

Yellow 160 for me again, next to Dave and Steve on one side, Phil on the other.

Looking forward to trying my hand at some astro-photography! this time I've been involved in astronomy for 34 years and only just trying my hand at taking pics, been going to this star party since 1999, lots ot learn and looking forward to seeing everyone, pop by and say hello.

Not long now, I will be there next Wednesday - Monday

LX200 8" Classic with 80mm Tube Rings

Skywatcher Startravel 80 (Certainly it has travelled - China and Chile)

Coronado PST

Canon 1000D (18-55 lens & 55-250 IS lens)

Canon 5D mk2 (Canon EF-28-135mm IS-USM lens & Canon-EF-100-400mm IS-USM lens)

and many other odd's n sods that I only ever use at this star party! due to work!

new tent to boot! :o

post-17369-133877477674_thumb.jpg

A new tent Andy? Is it sound proof???

ROFLMAO!

A new tent matey....Funnily enough NO! it isn't sound proof but I'm brigning you some earplugs mate!

Anyhow if you are so nice to me that you want to stay up all night listening to me snore thats very sweet of you xx :o

Drink loads of beer mate, that will put you to sleep!

Hello

Just got my confirmation that i am taking over 208 from bigwings friday 10th, sat 11th and sunday 12th.

Real Name Colin, Ill be joined by my Wife Natasha and 2 kids.

first starparty here but i come prepared, please do drop round for coffee and i wont know anyone :o ill add a pic in the morning :)

ROFLMAO!

A new tent matey....Funnily enough NO! it isn't sound proof but I'm brigning you some earplugs mate!

Anyhow if you are so nice to me that you want to stay up all night listening to me snore thats very sweet of you xx :blob10:

Drink loads of beer mate, that will put you to sleep!

Better let Dave know I snore loudest! but having been next door but one for a couple of years, he should know! + drinking beer only makes you snore even more loudly!

u put that tent up yet, Andy? I may even be there on Wednesday... depends on the missus / work / weather!

Phil

Archived