Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kelling Sept 2010 Mugshots thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Three weeks tomorrow, and I`ll be on my way! Anyone else going who would like to show their mugshots and pitch details for the web page?

You haven't put mine up Steve, I'm not that ugly surely:D.

If you still have last years, that will do, if not I can post another.

Ron.:)

Hi all,

Mike, Vicky and Dylan (Wilson) here. We'll be on pitch T260, Blue Butterfly area, from Thursday through to Sunday morning.

I've attached a single image of the three of us for the mugshots page. It should be straightforward to figure out who is who :)

Best,

Mike

post-18683-133877471614_thumb.jpg

Just a thought. Is it OK to drop in on the Kelling Star Party even if I'm not staying at the campsite? I live fairly near and would like to drop in on the Saturday afternoon to put faces to names and possibly get a bit of advice.

I think that would be fine, it happens quite a lot :D

btw, thanks to Astrosnaps for pointing out that Kelling have updated the pitch layout again, so I have updated the web page with the most current layout image from their website.

hi all

we are the ross family, this is our 7th star party.:mad:

hope to meet you all in the flesh!!!!!!;)

neil and bec's

christopher 6:evil6:

charlotte 4:p

we are on pitch T428 fri 3rd,sat 4th then on sunday the 5th we move to our main pitch witch is T XL 399 for the next week and leave on the sunday 12th

both are in the red field

see you soon

Archived