Narrowband

First Light Optics is moving!

Congratulations Steve on the progress of FLO and I wish you every success in the new setup.

Its been a few years since I first met you at the South West astrofair and you were professional then and since in all my dealing with you and James.

Well done.

Mark

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck in your new premises!

Now we have somewhere to try out the stuff, and to come and bother you in person.

Hope the move makes your business go from strength to strength.

Best of luck, keep up the good work. :D

Any news of a SW 200pxl DS F7.5 Skyliner dob in the works? Or at a push a 150pxl DS dob? *grins*

If it's possible to order one well in advance, I'd like a 200pxl DS F7.5 Skyliner dob for Christmas.

I'll be well on top of all my filter testing by then, and able to handle the extra light gathering with no problem.

If Synta want to build one to see how it would work out, I promise to take it off their hands after they have finished testing it (as long as it isn't pink). :D

:D Congratulations and good luck on your move. :D

Here's wishing you all a prosperous future. Keep up the good work and even better service.

Come to think of it, I'll be in the SW come late August. I'll pop in to say "Hi" and have a cuppa - maybe even some retail therapy!

Well done Steve, James and co. Having just moved business premises over the holiday weekend I know how much hassle is involved, but you'll be much more comfortable in the new environment.

Very best of luck for the future.

Well it certainly suprised me to here that you have been trading for only four years . A very well run set-up you have there, lucky Devon i say!

By the way, i reckon all you will need is a 19mm socket spanner and that roof should roll back nicely :D.

Best of british to you and keep up the good work

Well done, guys - bet you're glad to have your house back!:D

I lood forward to paying you guys a visit some day:) - loving the solar filters you sent me btw:D. In the mean time, see you at Kelling!

Stef

Best wishes for the move, and I echo the previous sentiment about the Double Locks.

Allan

Last time I was at the Double Locks I got very messy, but I'm told I had a good time. I sort of remember that the band we saw were very good.

Rik

Archived