Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from sunny (usually) Forres

billinforres

Oh no - he's found me! Am I not safe anywhere...?!?!

Don't worry - he's harmless enough really, aren't you Bill? I must say welcome to SGL (or I'd be kicked off) so have a blast here! I see you're already doing your PST PR stint... Show them some of your pictures....

:D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't looking for you Antony, you tripped over me!

Now you have found me, don't try to sell me anything!!!

Website URL should now be in signature if anyone wants to see my pathetic attempts at imaging the Sun and the Moon.

Bill

welcome to sgl bill. a bonny place forres ! ken it well. lived in inverness for many years....my maw stays in balloch and she has a static caravan at findhorn hoping to catch some dark skies there later this year. a' the best Iain

Hello and welcome Bill, sounds like you bring quite a large font of knowledge and experience with you to the forum! You'll be popular for answering questions from us relative newbies to this hobby! ('Hobby' is probably the wrong word!).

Doc

Michael,

There are lots of dark sites around here, you just have to go away from the streetlights. We won't have truly dark skies until the last week in August.

Drop in on HAS on the first Tuesday of the month or Sigma on the first Friday.

Sigma has a fantastic dark site.

Bill

Archived